Specialist Residential Placements (FOI-4908)
Dear ***** *****,
Thank you for your request of 25th June 2019.
You asked the following:
1. How do you currently make referrals for Specialist Residential Placements as denoted above?
2. Do you currently source Specialist Residential Placements out of county?
3. Please provide the Name, Telephone and Email address of the person who would make referrals for the services above.
4. Do providers need to be on a Framework, AQP, APL, DPS to obtain referrals?
5. If the answer to Q4 is yes then please provide details of how to be included on the necessary Framework, AQP, APL, DPS etc.
6. Do you have a fixed charge rates for Specialist Residential Placements and if Yes please advise what your charge rate is.
Below are the responses to your questions:
We don’t make referrals we receive referrals. These might come to Adult Services from any source, through to our Information and Assessment Team, which determines the appropriate assessment. Referrers typically include NHS partners, direct referrals from residents or their family and friends, or organisations from the local Voluntary and Community Sector. We do, however, negotiate placements for people who have the needs described in the question, with providers of specialist residential care.
2. Yes, when appropriate.
We don’t provide contact details for individual members of staff below Head of Service level. The relevant Head of Service for this task is:
Head of Commissioning
020 8356 3029
4. No, not for specialist residential placements, at present.
If you are dissatisfied with this response and wish to appeal, please write to the Information Management Team by email [email protected] and this will be dealt with through our Internal Review procedure
If you are still not satisfied following the Internal Review, you have a right to appeal to the Information Commissioner.
Information Commissioner"s Office
0303 123 1113
London Borough of Hackney