FOI - Domestic Abuse/ VAWG budget breakdown (FOI-5621)
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information:
I would like the breakdown of the budget for three financial years for domestic abuse and Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG) services available in your borough; who funds these services and how much they have committed to the overall domestic abuse /VAWG budget.
Please provide the information in the
Instructions for completion of the spreadsheet:
- If you do not have the provision/ projects in borough please insert N/A.
- For each worker please stipulate if they are full time (i.e. 1) or part time (i.e. 0.5/ 0.3 / 0.75)
- Refuge bed-spaces only refers to victims of VAWG fleeing abuse (rather than single homeless hostels for example).
- If there are multiple funding streams for a provision, please include all funding streams and the budget they have allocated with respective numbered bullet points (as shown in the spreadsheet examples).
- If you cannot provide data for the years stipulated, please provide alternative years data and amend the dates on the spreadsheet.
If you are unable to provide me with all of this information, please email me explaining why and share with me as much data as possible.
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how you are able to assist.
If you have any queries please don
t hesitate to contact me and I will be very happy to clarify what I am asking for and discuss the request.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.