FOI Request - Lone Workers (FOI-2090)
Dear ***** *****,
Thank you for your request of 5th December. We apologise for the long delay in issuing your response.
Please find below, your questions and the Council"s response.
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request received on 5th December 2018. For reference, the terms of your request are set out below alongside the Council"s response
I am writing to request information under the freedom of information Act 2000. In order to make this as quick and painless as possible for your department, I have been very specific in my request regarding lone worker solutions that you may have procured. Please can you provide me with answers to the following:
1. How many lone workers does your organisation have?
The organisation does not hold information about which workers are classified as "lone workers"
2. How many lone worker devices were purchased as part of your existing provision?
3. Do you have an existing contract in place?
There is no Lone Worker Contract in place
4. Who is responsible for health, safety and risk management of your staff?
Corporate Health Safety & Wellbeing Manager and the Corporate Head of Audit, Ant-Fraud and Risk Management,
- What was the actual value of the contract awarded?
- When was it awarded?
- How long is the contract?
- Who is the incumbent supplier?
- Who were the other unsuccessful bidders?
- Is there a potential extension applicable to this existing contract?
- Are you applying that extension?
- Who will be responsible for writing the specification?
If you are dissatisfied with this response and wish to appeal, please respond to this email to request an Internal Review.
If you are still not satisfied following the Internal Review, you have a right to appeal to the Information Commissioner.
Information Commissioner"s Office
0303 123 1113
London Borough of Hackney