current (5-year) Housing Land Supply position and Local Plan status (FOI-3399)
Dear ***** *****.
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request received on 31/05/19. We apologise for the delay in issuing this response.
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from your Planning Department, regarding your current (5-year) housing land supply position and in regard to your current local plan (status):
1) a copy of your current "five year housing land supply" position statement. If you cannot provide a current housing land supply position statement, please provide the most recent document illustrating your district’s housing land supply position.
2) a copy of, or hyperlink, to your current (adopted) local plan and the date it was adopted.
3) The same information for any Site Allocations, Development Management Policy Plan, or similar “Local Plan part 2” document which forms part of the “local plan” alongside a core strategy (or similar).
4) If your plan is more than 5 years old, please let me know if this plan has been reviewed and is therefore seen as “up-to-date”.
5) If your plan period has ended, or if the plan is more than five years old and has not been reviewed, please let me know if you are currently working on a plan review and/or if you are still using the policies of the plan, which already passed its plan period, for the determination of planning applications.
Please provide the information in the form of the document including this information or a hyperlink to your website where the document can be found.
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or phone and I will be very happy to clarify what I am asking for and discuss the request, my details are outlined below.
The information you have requested is exempt under Section 21 of the Freedom of Information Act. Section 21 (2a) states that information which is reasonably accessible to the applicant (even if it is accessible only on payment) is exempt. In this instance, the information is available and is exempt by virtue of Section 21 (2a) of the Freedom of Information Act.
In this instance, the information is publicly available to view on the councils website I have provided a link below
Appeals and complaints
If you are dissatisfied with this response and wish to appeal, please respond to this email to request an Internal Review.
If you are still not satisfied following the Internal Review, you have a right to appeal to the Information Commissioner.
Information Commissioner"s Office
0303 123 1113
London Borough of Hackney